Reading moving forward

 Systems to be Put in place


To maximize your Outcomes in reading

Pending current work/life circumstances

I don't have much time throughout the week,

So i have to prioritize put time aside to read


I can have a system that allows me to plan and time frame my books

And therefore maintain a reasonable and sustainable list


I comprehend the Importance of knowledge gain,

I've seen the effect brain rot content can do to me,, to my thinking,, to my speaking

And i dont like it

It makes me stutter, it makes my feel stupid,

It makes me speak gibberish and try to be someone I'm not.


I dont like spending much time on short form content i feel it makes me stupid, destroys my speaking abilities, ruins my though process and makes me look stupid in general.


And couple with not reading enough and that's just a recipe to be foolish, look foolish and unsuccessful in the long run. And quite frankly does not align with my goals,


I desire to be a well read intelligent young lady,

Whose brilliance enables her to be the best version of herself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My passion

Writing is my passion

Power of Concentration, On Reading